Friday 7 March 2008

Finishing Touches

Obviously I have spent some time animating the logo to get this looking nice as this is the main focus of the branding and the animations. I have also spent time animating my character in the idents. He has formed an integral part of the animation by actually causing the logo to animate in various ways.I think I have worked on this well and this covers the animation side of the brief I was aiming to cover.

In regards to making the animation more dynamic I have asked one of the sound designers to help work on my project by creating some sound for my Pixel logo animating and this is working really well. Alot more time could definitely be spent on this and I could develop this brand in so many more ways if I decide to use it later on for something like ROA.

No comments: