Tuesday 19 February 2008

Re-thinking Ideas


Here is a quick pose I have mocked up to show my character working in my environment. Generally i think the 2 aspects fit together quite nicely.

I have also spent time considering my ideas. I have decided that animating elements in AE aswell as the graphics and the maya animation will detract from the overall look of the branding and really it will overpower it all. I have decided to focus on having some nice Maya work combined with some professional graphics over the top that I will animate in After Effects. This means I may have to change the narrative slightly to make it work better just using the Maya but I think in terms of my time management it will work better just devoting my time to 2 aspects rather than 3 or 4.

Also in terms of finishing the work as a good product I will be using resources on my work placement to complete my work. I will have the sound facilities available to me to get it sounding good with sound effects and jingles and I will also have time to work on it in the graphics department so I have a better, professional and generally more cohesive idea pulled together at the end.

No comments: