Thursday 31 January 2008

Revised Production Schedule (Weeks 5-9)

Now we are at the half way stage I have decided to set out a clear set of tasks that I will need to keep to for each week. This will mean I come in with the finished product on the deadline.

Week 4 - Character Rig

Week 5 - Character Rig and Texturing Complete, Set Modelling and Props

Week 6 - Ident Animations

Week 7 - Rendering and Pixel imagery, Animate in After Effects

Week 8 - Draw up After Effects Pixel imagery and Animate Up, Draw up graphics and record dialogue.

Week 9 - Sound, Editing, Final Renders and Graphics

If I stick to this schedule I should have no trouble coming in on time. I think I may be able to save some time in Weeks 7 and 8 as this could be a quicker process if my 2D After Effects imagery is made more basic and pixelated. This then may allow for more time to spend on graphics and finishing a nice set of idents.

I will re-assess this production schedule weekly from now on.

No comments: